- SPECIAL OFFER! RRP: £375.23 Ex VAT. £75 OFF THE RRP!
- Now with aluminium base - 50% lighter than original!
- Rubi reference: 17970
- Maximum cutting length: 28" (71cm)
- Cutting thickness: 1/4"-13/16" (6-20mm)
- Ideal for cutting: heavy-duty ceramic & porcelain tiles
- Separator power: 2,204lb (1000kg)
- High performance, reinforced, moving breaking system
- Double set of chromed and rectified steel guides, with anti-corrosion treatment
- One-piece swivel angle plate with central pivot and angular measuring system for 0-45° repetitive cutting. Angles can be measured on both the left and right sides of the cutter so there's no need to turn the tile over when cutting angles.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cutting - straight & 45°
- Two-layer base with shock absorption effect
- Base accessory for large formats
- Direct vision of the scoring and cutting line
- Rubi TX700N tile cutters are complete with shockproof case, 10mm & 18mm scoring wheels
- With 2 years warranty - extended to 5 years for Rubi Club members (free membership at Rubi.com)
- FREE & FAST DELIVERY!
(largest size, packaged): 22kgEstimated Delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK Shipping Category:
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (UK Mainland) Further info: Gold Tiling Tools Kit featuring Rubi TX 700 N cutter ...
Great tilecutter spend more money on tools than you really want, and you are unhappy just once :) (01/05/2013) daniel lindfelt - finland
it,s the bestof the best, i use same model for 5 years (13/01/2010) kulev - bulgaria