- SPECIAL OFFER!
RRP: £455.08 (+VAT). SAVE £130!
- Rubi TX 900 N Tile Cutter
- Now with aluminium base - 50% lighter than original!
- Maximum cutting length: 37" (93cm)
- Cutting thickness: 1/4"-13/16" (6-20mm)
- Ideal for cutting: heavy-duty ceramic & porcelain tiles
- Separator power: 2,204lb (1000kg)
- High performance, reinforced, moving breaking system
- Double set of chromed and rectified steel guides, with anti-corrosion treatment
- One-piece swivel angle plate with central pivot and angular measuring system for 0-45° repetitive cutting. Angles can be measured on both the left and right sides of the cutter so there's no need to turn the tile over when cutting angles.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cutting - straight & 45°
- Two-layer base with shock absorption effect
- Base accessory for large formats
- Direct vision of the scoring and cutting line
- Rubi TX900N tile cutters are complete with shockproof case, 10mm & 18mm scoring wheels
- With 2 years warranty - extended to 5 years for Rubi Club members (free membership at Rubi.com)
(largest size, packaged): 25kgEstimated Delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK Shipping Category:
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (UK Mainland) Further info: Rubi TX-N Instruction Manual
Rubi tx 900 n Great company. Delivered next day as promised. As for the product absolutely love it. Cuts tiles with ease and clean cuts. Defo recommend this product. (18/11/2016) D foley - Elstree
Ordered late Saturday , delivered Tuesday morning, great service, tile cutter works superbly (20/11/2015) Rob pegden - Rossington doncaster
Brilliant! Ordered Rubi TX900N late Saturday, arrived by 08:00am on following Tuesday. Great service. Product does exactly what it claims to do. Brilliant!. Would definitely buy further items from this company. (21/08/2015) -
Tx900n rubi cutter I bought this cutter for doing 900x450mm porcelain I was a bit apprehensive at first but it made my job so easy I would recommend it to anyone , and it was delivered next day and at the time I was given cheers guys. (17/07/2015) will - leicester
the best tile cutter i've bought this tile cutter because i have to cut some 75cm pieces and the tx75 was to short,I' ve test the montolit masterpiuma and the tomecanic too. this one is the best, you can choose your scoring wheels and the precision is awsome. (16/05/2012) toni - france