- SPECIAL OFFER - 35% OFF RRP!
- Stabila 96-2 series traditional spirit level 100cm / 40"
- Ideal for heavy-duty professional use
- Extra strong lightweight alloy box level with rectangular profile
- Features 2 milled measuring surfaces and gripping ridges
- Electrostatic powder coating ensures a completely smooth finish and scratch-resistance
- Removable end caps enable flush fitting of the precision level into corners
- Patented anti-slip stoppers enable the user to hold the bubble level against a surface with one hand and mark with the other
- 1 horizontal and 2 vertical (plumb) vials - permanently fixed to ensure long-term accuracy
- Horizontal vial with viewing angle of up to 300 degrees enables overhead measurements to be taken with ease
- Vials will not break, fog, leak or become inaccurate
- Measurement accuracy (normal position) - 0.5mm/m or 0.029°
- Measurement accuracy (overhead) - 0.75mm/m or 0.043°
- Made in Germany
- Vials guaranteed to remain accurate for 10 years.
(largest size, packaged): 1.35kgEstimated Delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK Shipping Category:
Next Work Day Courier Delivery - £5.95 (+VAT) - UK Mainland
Replacement Damaged my Stabila level after 12yrs of regular use.I have purchased 3no different sizes of this level,and being a Stabila,I know they will see me to retirement.I found Buybrand tools offered the best price for these quality items,and of course 1st class service. (20/11/2015) Rick - Sutton Coldfield