DMT Diafold® serrated knife sharpener.The Diafold Serrated Knife Sharpener not only maintains serrated edges, but also serves as a mini-steel, gut hook sharpener and conical file.Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- One tool for many tasks an excellent value for home, shop and recreational use.
- Sharpens in a fraction of the time required by conventional stones.
- Convenient size: 9 1/2" open. 5" closed.
- Size of blade: 1/4" to 1/16" taper (6.4mm to 1.6mm).
- Portable, lightweight with convenient fold & go handles, which enclose and protects the Diafold Diamond Serrated Knife Sharpener when not in use.
- Extra-Fine diamond to polish and refine an edge.
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface.
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water.
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
- Made in USA.
(largest size, packaged): 0.07kgEstimated Delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK Shipping Category:
Economy Delivery - £4.50 (+VAT)
great Good product, cuts fast. I use it to sharpen a few knives and completely re-profile one knife to have serrations at a 30 degree angle, which is a lot of work. only took a couple of hours with this sharpener, which is fast! (17/03/2014) jason dortch - UK
Cuts fast and puts a nice edge on utensils. So far I only used it on a pair of curved manicure scissors. I am happy with the outcome. (24/11/2013) Ed - Northampton
Excellent tool This sharpener really does the job expected of it. The serrated knives I have sharpened so far are now just like new. (08/10/2012) -