Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.(2) Credit
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
We may send to you the following cookies:
(1) ACTINIC_CART. Records the session file of the shopping cart.
(2) ACTINIC_BUSINESS. The login digest for logged in customers.
(3) ACTINIC_CONTACT. Checkout 'Remember Me' function - stores contact information to avoid the need for re-entering for subsequent orders.
(4) ACTINIC_REFERRER. Returns the customer to the last page visited after completion of the checkout.
(5) LAST_SECTION_URL. Used by the 'Back' link on the Product Page, to return the visitor to the correct Section Page.
(6) ACTINIC_RECENT. Records the image filename(s) for the 'Recently Viewed Products' list, if enabled.
(7) CART_CONTENT. Stores the cart value and item count for the shopping cart summary.
(8) __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmv, __utmz. Google Analytics tracking code, for gathering website usage data.
(9) __atuvc, __atuvs. Associated with AddThis social sharing widget, to enable users to share content.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the shopping cart on our website;
(3) to improve the website's usability;
(4) to analyse the use of our website;
(5) in the administration of this website;
(6) in the segmentation of our customer base;
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
We allow third party cookies on our website from: addthis.com, facebook.com, google.com and trustpilot.com.
We use the following Google Analytics Advertising Features: Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We use this cookie to gather demographics data, which helps us to segment our customer base. This is not merged with personally identifiable information that we hold.
Google provides a web browser plug-in that allows you to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking when you're browsing the web. It's available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.(6) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
(3) in Chrome you can turn off cookies by clicking on the Chrome menu icon, "Settings", "Show advanced settings…" (bottom of the page), "Content settings…" (Privacy section), select "Block sites from setting any data", and click "Done".
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the shopping cart on this website.(7) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
(3) in Chrome you can clear cookies stored on your machine by clicking on the Chrome menu icon, point to "More tools" then click on "Clear browsing data", tick the box for "Cookies and other site and plugin data", choose "beginning of time" from the menu at the top to delete everything, click "Clear browsing data".
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.(8) Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Worldwide Reality Solutions Ltd.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 0114 2513535.
Economy delivery = £4.50
(small & low value items only)
Next day delivery = £5.95
Orders £100 and over = FREE!
Full UK Delivery Info
from just £8.95!European Delivery Info
from just £8.95!Worldwide Delivery Info
All prices exclude VAT where applicable
Scott, and his small team of friendly customer service advisors work extremely hard to ensure that your order is delivered when you expect it. Scott is available to answer any enquiries you may have.