FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OF 9+ UNITS!
Ewe Prolapse Harness - Sheep Lambing Truss - Connell of Sheffield.
Made in the UK from Rot-Resistant Nylon Webbing.
Applying this ewe truss can help to prevent a uterine prolapse, thereby allowing lambing to proceed whilst exerting pressure on key points. It can also be used to hold back a replaced prolapsed uterus, to lessen the risk of infection. The device keeps the head raised and back down to relieve pain. It's made from washable, man-made material that won't rot.
- Helps in preventing a prolapse or holding back a replaced uterus.
- Allows ewe to lamb normally.
- Applies pressure on key points.
- Made from rot resistant nylon webbing and leather with quick release buckles.
- Fully washable.
- In high vis red.
- Made in Sheffield, England.
(largest size, packaged): 0.4kgEstimated Delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK Shipping Category:
Economy Delivery - £4.50 (+VAT)
Great product The best harnesses around. Easy to do up on the top rather than fiddling around on the side and long straps make them easy to use on bigger ewes. (10/03/2017) George Cullimore - Bath