- BEST SELLER!
RRP: £224.20 (+VAT). SAVE £34!
- Rubi DU 200 L BL electric tile saw for cutting and mitring.
- Support table also available - see 'tick box' below!
- Ideal for cutting ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, gres (stoneware), glass, marble and other materials.
- Motor mounted on fold-away sliding bearings for miter cuts.
- Measuring guide to allow repetitive cuts and adjustable square.
- Includes Rubi Basic Line blade 200mm - for light use only.
- Maximum cutting length: 60cm (24").
- Maximum diagonal cut: 42cm (17").
- Maximum cutting thickness: 32mm (1 5/16").
- Dimensions: 99cm x 39cm x 31cm (39" x 15" x 12").
- Voltage: 230v (domestic).
- Power: 2750 RPM. 1 CV / HP. 0.73kW
- 2 year warranty. Rubi wet tile cutter (Basic Line) - ideal for DIY and light professional use. In order not to invalidate the warranty: this cutter should NOT be used intensively with tough porcelain, and the water pump must be cleaned out daily when in use.
- FREE & FAST DELIVERY!
(largest size, packaged): 47kgEstimated Delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK Shipping Category:
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (UK Mainland) Further info: BuyBrandTools Returns Policy - Terms & Conditions
Excellent for the money Had this wet cutter for around 6 months now and about 8 fully tiled bathrooms completed including some thick porcelain floors, as yet it's done the job needed and feels as solid now as the day I got it, look after it and it will look after you.. One thing is I did change the blade for the marcrist. (14/12/2015) Bobby - Warrington
great machine. Have always pushed my tiles through a cutting machine. I bought this tool to make my life easier and make the cuts better. It does both extremely well. Very pleased. I purchased a decent blade for the granite tiles I was cutting so I can't comment on the Rubi standard blade. (15/03/2014) chris pring - mayfield, sussex
extremely good tool like the hidden feature on the pump, only issues i have with the saw is the blade it comes with, not at all good but other than that excellent cutter ,value for money, thoroughly recommend it! (05/05/2011) -
An excellent piece of kit Did everything I needed for cutting bathromm tiles including porcelain tiles. (15/11/2010) Keith Abbott - Stafford