- BEST SELLER!
RRP: £224.20 (+VAT). SAVE £34!
- Rubi DU 200 L BL electric tile saw for cutting and mitring.
- Support table also available - see 'tick box' below!
- Ideal for cutting ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, gres (stoneware), glass, marble and other materials.
- Motor mounted on fold-away sliding bearings for miter cuts.
- Measuring guide to allow repetitive cuts and adjustable square.
- Includes Rubi Basic Line blade 200mm - for light use only.
- Maximum cutting length: 60cm (24").
- Maximum diagonal cut: 42cm (17").
- Maximum cutting thickness: 32mm (1 5/16").
- Dimensions: 99cm x 39cm x 31cm (39" x 15" x 12").
- Voltage: 230v (domestic).
- Power: 2750 RPM. 1 CV / HP. 0.73kW
- 2 year warranty. Rubi wet tile cutter (Basic Line) - ideal for DIY and light professional use. In order not to invalidate the warranty: this cutter should NOT be used intensively with tough porcelain, and the water pump must be cleaned out daily when in use.
- FREE & FAST DELIVERY!
(largest size, packaged): 47kgEstimated Delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK Shipping Category:
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (UK Mainland) Further info: BuyBrandTools Returns Policy - Terms & Conditions
Good value and usual Rubi quality If like me you only need to cut limestone tiles for one room the supplied blade is fine! The machine feels solid and smooth in action but water pump is so feeble it takes ages to get the correct spray on the blade (found removing pipe from pump and blowing through cleared it!) (10/03/2017) -
Excellent for the money Had this wet cutter for around 6 months now and about 8 fully tiled bathrooms completed including some thick porcelain floors, as yet it's done the job needed and feels as solid now as the day I got it, look after it and it will look after you.. One thing is I did change the blade for the marcrist. (14/12/2015) Bobby - Warrington
great machine. Have always pushed my tiles through a cutting machine. I bought this tool to make my life easier and make the cuts better. It does both extremely well. Very pleased. I purchased a decent blade for the granite tiles I was cutting so I can't comment on the Rubi standard blade. (15/03/2014) chris pring - mayfield, sussex
extremely good tool like the hidden feature on the pump, only issues i have with the saw is the blade it comes with, not at all good but other than that excellent cutter ,value for money, thoroughly recommend it! (05/05/2011) -
An excellent piece of kit Did everything I needed for cutting bathromm tiles including porcelain tiles. (15/11/2010) Keith Abbott - Stafford