Includes wooden toy tool set with tool box...
- Fantastic quality kids tool belt + toy tool set!
- Get your child something unique & special!
- Children's tool belt is made in the UK from quality UK leather.
- Tool belt is personalised (up to 7 letters) at no extra cost!
- Great for kids' imagination and role playing!
- Suitable for ages 3-9.
- Fits waist sizes 18"-28" (46cm-71cm).
- Ideal as a special, personalised gift - unlike anything in the shops!
- Perfect for the junior carpenter!
- Easy to play, pack, store and carry!
- Opening drawers with nuts & bolts
- Includes the following toy tools: saw, hammer, mallet, (2x) spanners, ruler, try square, (2x) screwdrivers, and pliers!
(largest size, packaged): 2.20kgEstimated delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK shipping category:
Economy Delivery - £4.50 (+VAT)
This arrived first thing this morning, delivery was very fast and my son is delighted with it as are all his preschool friends. Many Thanks (03/03/2014) Nicki C-T - London
Kids Tool Belt & Toy Tool Set Bought for my four year old Grandson who is absolutely tool mad! I was very pleased with the speedy delivery and the Tool Set and Belt are of excellent quality, especially being personalised with name on the belt. Would highly receommend this item to anyone and also your Company. Many thanks (30/11/2012) Mrs M Boswell - Norfolk
Excellent quality! Very happy excellent customer service, And the blt I excellent quality better than anything you would ever buy from toy shops. Especially having the name on too very happy. (20/10/2012) Laura mayock - Tansley, derbyshire.
Super Bought this for my 3yr old. Was suprised and pleased by quality of toolbelt. We may temporarily need to return to nappies my son will be so excited by it!!! (19/10/2012) -
I ordered the tool belt and tools fpr my granddaughters 4th birthday in Sept as she helps her dad and wants to have a tool belt just likes his. I know she will be very excited when she opens her gift. The quality of the belt is excellent 07/28/2012 Dorothy Winnipeg (28/07/2012) Dorothy - Winnipeg