Click on product image to read reviews
Stabila LAX 300 Cross Line Laser Level with plumb points - the brilliant time-saving tool for simultaneously marking out floors, walls and ceilings!
The LAX 300 allows the user to create multiple laser lines from one position and enables the operator to work directly on the laser beam. Not only does this save time and effort, it also greatly reduces the chance of making measurement errors.
This really is a must have item for electricians, drywall builders, fitters, plumbers and tilers!
- Features one horizontal line, one vertical line and a plumb-line that points both upwards and downwards.
- Produces narrow laser lines that are easily visible up to 20m.
- Allows the user to work directly on the laser beam which greatly decreases the risk of making transfer errors.
- Self-levelling range of ± 4.5° and a levelling accuracy of up to ±0.3 mm/m.
- This laser level can be rotated 360° in its own housing.
- Can be used on the floor, on a tripod or attached magnetically to metal objects.
- Shock-absorbent soft grip casing with IP54 protection against dust, and water splashes.
- Over 20 hours of use from 3 AA 1.5v batteries.
- Includes: Stabila LAX 300 cross line laser level, target plate, wall bracket, belt pouch and 3 x AA 1.5v batteries.
RRP: £273.54 (+VAT). SAVE £53!
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY!
(largest size, packaged): 1.2kgEstimated Delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK Shipping Category:
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (UK Mainland)