The Stabila LAX 400 multi-line laser level enables users to project a !!<360° horizontal line for marking, alignment and levelling round an entire room, while projecting two, manually adjustable, vertical lines to form a 90° angle and a plumb line upwards and downwards. The LAX 400 enables one person to accurately mark out an entire room, saving you time and money! This really is an essential tool for electricians, drywall builders, carpenters, plumbers and tilers!
- Produces narrow laser lines that are easily visible up to a range of 20m.
- Allows the user to work directly on the laser beam which greatly decreases the risk of making transfer errors.
- Self-levelling range of ± 4.0° and a levelling accuracy of up to ± 0.3 mm/m.
- This laser level can be rotated 360° in its own housing.
- Can be used directly on the floor or against U profiles, on a tripod (5/8" thread), fastened to metallic objects with rare-earth magnets, or attached to the wall bracket.
- Shock-absorbent casing with IP54 protection against dust, and water splashes.
- Over ten hours of use from four AA 1.5v batteries.
- Suitable for outdoor use when combined with the Stabila REC 210 line receiver (available separately) with a range of up to 250m.
- Includes: Stabila LAX 400 multi-line laser level, target plate, laser goggles, wall bracket, hard protective case and four AA batteries.
|Technical Specification:|| |
|Laser Wavelength||635 nm|
|Self-Levelling Range||approx ± 4.0°|
|Levelling Accuracy||± 0.3mm/m|
|Line Straightness||± 0.2mm/m|
|90° Angle Precision||± 0.3 mm/m|
| Laser Beam Accuracy ||± 0.3 mm/m|
|Range of Visible Line||20m|
|Battery Life||10 hours|
|Batteries Included||4 x AA 1.5v|
|Protection Class||IP 54| Condition: NewBrand: StabilaManufacturer's Part Number: 18702
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 479.99
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (£0.00) - UK MainlandWeight
(largest size, packaged): 3.00kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.