ProWarm electric underwood heating mats offer a reliable, durable and effective underfloor heating system for laminate floors, engineered and solid wood floors.
The ProWarm under wood heating system has a heat output of 140W/m2. It's an ultra thin electric radiant floor heating solution, designed especially for use under wooden flooring. It's very easy to install and will heat the floor in a uniform manner - with no 'hot spots'.
ProWarm underwood heating mats are available in the following square metre sizes (please choose from the drop-down box above): 1M, 1.5M, 2M, 2.5M, 3M, 3.5M, 4M, 4.5M, 5M, 6M, 7M, 8M, 9M, 10M, 11M, 12M, 13M, 14M, 15M, 16M, 17M, 18M, 19M, 20M, 21M, 22M, 23M, 24M. The maximum mat size in one piece is 12m2 - anything larger is supplied as multiple mats.
Key features of ProWarm underwood heating mats
- High quality EFTE advanced insulation system. Made with the highest quality Fluoropolymers and contains NO PVC coatings.
- Only 2mm thickness - one of the thinnest solutions on the market.
- Constructed using multi-strand wires, making them very tough.
- All ProWarm mats are 500mm wide.
- Easy to install.
- Under floor heating is a very cost-effective method of heating - providing heat where required and minimising heat loss.
- Choice of multiple thermostats.
- ProWarm Lifetime Warranty.
- ProWarm CableSafe Warranty. Accidentally cut through your heating cable, and Pro Warm will replace your cable free of charge.
Kit also contains:
- ProWarm digital thermostat. Select your desired model from the drop-down box above.
- Adhesive tape. To assist in holding the mat in position during installation.
FREE UK NEXT WORK DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 (EX VAT)!Weight
(largest size, packaged): 10.0kgEstimated delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK shipping category:
Next Work Day Courier Delivery - £5.95 (+VAT) - UK MainlandFurther info: Prowarm underwood heating installation instructions (PDF)