Specially engineered Carrot Drift / Steel Erectors Drift based on feedback from Steel Fixers - used to line up holes in girders and crossmembers.
The unique tapered design means it can be used for several hole sizes (as opposed to one size only). As a result this steel fixers drift is more practical and a lot more cost effective, with a "one drift fits all" approach.
The 3 sizes available cover all the main bolt sizes.
- Made from hardened steel
- Length: 200mm (8")
- Diameter (covering hole sizes): 10-20mm (just over 3/8" to just under 13/16")
- Taper: 127mm (5")
- A hole is provided to accommodate a tool safety lanyard.
- The flats on the heads of the drifts enable an adjustable podger spanner to be used to release it (if required).
To use simply:
1. Use a club hammer to knock the drift into one of the holes of the fixing Estimated Delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK Shipping Category:
2. Affix bolts into the remaining holes
3. Use either a club hammer or an adjustable podger spanner (onto the flat head on the drift - if a hammer isn't practical) to remove it
4. Complete the fixing by putting in the final bolt
Economy Delivery - £5.94 (£4.95 +VAT)
|Pay in 3 interest-free payments on purchases from £30-£2,000. Learn more|