Receive an email when this product is back in stock
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OF 9+ UNITS!
Ewe Prolapse Harness - Sheep Lambing Truss - Connell of Sheffield.
Made in the UK from Rot-Resistant Nylon Webbing.
Applying this ewe truss can help to prevent a uterine prolapse, thereby allowing lambing to proceed whilst exerting pressure on key points. It can also be used to hold back a replaced prolapsed uterus, to lessen the risk of infection. The device keeps the head raised and back down to relieve pain. It's made from washable, man-made material that won't rot.
Estimated Delivery (working days): Sorry, out of stockUK Shipping Category:
- Helps in preventing a prolapse or holding back a replaced uterus.
- Allows ewe to lamb normally.
- Applies pressure on key points.
- Made from rot resistant nylon webbing and leather with quick release buckles.
- Fully washable.
- In high vis red.
- Made in Sheffield, England.
Economy Delivery - £5.94 (£4.95 +VAT)
|Pay in 3 interest-free payments on purchases from £30-£2,000. Learn more|