Click on product image to read reviews
Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester - With FieldSense
Measure voltage … without test leads!
Working in electrical boxes jammed with wires can be challenging when you're trying to find a safe metallic contact point. Now, with Fluke’s T6-600 with integrated FieldSense technology, you can quickly and easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level - without the need for test leads.
5 reasons why you need the Fluke T6 600 tester!
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be everywhere: the 17.8 mm open fork is the widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage
- See voltage or current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient trouble shooting
- 1 to 600 V ac or dc
- 0 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard 2 year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase
(largest size, packaged): 0.60kgEstimated Delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK Shipping Category:
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (£0.00) - UK Mainland