Further info: Stabila LAR 350 Laser - Product Brochure (PDF)
NEW MODEL! Stabila LAR 350 Rotation Laser - 9pc Set
Robust 2-axis inclination laser for the best performance on site. The revolutionary Motion Control function makes every measuring task easier, quicker and more effective. You can control the LAR 350 by remote control. The built-in sensor detects your hand movements and transmits them to the rotation laser. Discover a multitude of ground-breaking technologies and functions. Thanks to the integrated protection systems, nothing gets in the way of this laser - not even falls, rain or dust.
- Fully automatic motor-driven rotation laser for horizontal and vertical applications as well as manual inclination in two axes.
- Innovative Motion Control - quick, reliable and convenient laser operation by rotating the remote control.
- Dual Slope inclination function - controlled inclination setting of up to 5° on two axes.
- Section Mode - working area which can be limited as required in rotation mode. The laser beam is only emitted in a defined area.
- LED Assist system - for easy operation and safety in the workplace. Integrated LEDs indicate, for example, which axis is currently tilted.
- Manual Alignment function - pivoting an axis in vertical operation.
- Patented Stabila Protector system - perfect protection, even when the laser is dropped from a tripod at a height of up to 1.8m.
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Large working area with REC 300 Digital set receiver, up to 800m in diameter.
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
9 Piece Set Includes
LAR 350 rotation laser, REC 300 digital receiver, RC-LAR350 remote control, BST-S construction tripod, NL levelling rod, 90° angle rail, laser goggles, target plate, carrying case, 2 x D 1.5 V batteries, 4 x AA 1.5 V batteries
- Bricklaying - creating the levelling layer.
- Reinforced concrete construction - concreting foundations or constructing batter boards.
- Metal construction - aligning and positioning steel beams in industrial building construction.
- Gardening and landscaping - laying out garden areas, paths and paving.
- Carpentry and wood construction - attaching façade cladding.
- Civil engineering and pipeline construction - installing pipelines.
Laser class: 2
Output: < 1 mW
Laser wavelength: 635 nm
Self-levelling range: +/-5°
Levelling accuracy: +/-0.10 mm/m
Diameter of working area for set receiver: 800 m
Operating life: 80 h
Battery type: D
Protection class: IP 65
Tripod connection: 5/8"
Condition: NewBrand: StabilaManufacturer's Part Number: 19111
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 1367.99
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (£0.00) - UK MainlandWeight
(largest size, packaged): 1.2kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.