Tramex PTM 2.0 Professional is a hand-held, digital, pin-type resistance moisture meter. It is designed to take precise measurements of moisture content in wood, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building products. The Tramex Professional PTM 2.0 has built-in standard calibrations, specific calibration for over 500 wood species and adjustable temperature correction.Features
- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection.
- Wide moisture content range: 6 - 46% and digital readout to 0.1% accuracy.
- Adjustable temperature correction.
- Built-in calibration checks for confirmed accuracy.
- Reading Hold facility.
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics.
- Colour LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation.
- Heavy-duty, lightweight aluminium construction.
- Built-in pins and optional external handheld and hammer probes available separately.
- 1 year warranty. All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
- Industry: Flooring, Water Restoration, EIFS, Roofing, Wood/Timber.
- Materials: Wood. Other various building materials for comparative readings.
- Weight: 225g (7.9oz).
- Dimensions: 188mm x 720mm x 2.75 (7.5" x 2.8" x 1.2").
- Power: 9 Volt PP3 Battery.
- Display: Digital.
- Moisture content of wood: 7- 40%.
Condition: NewBrand: TramexManufacturer's Part Number: PTM2.0
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 372
FREE Courier Delivery! (£0.00) - UK MainlandWeight
(largest size, packaged): 0.75kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.