Tramex Dec Moisture Scanner for Flat Roofs
- Designed for non-destructive testing of built up roofing
- Able to detect as little as 2% excess moisture
- Instantaneous, clear indications of roof conditions
- 3 scales of operation for all non-conductive roof membranes
- Continuous operation for uninterupted coverage
- Locates boundaries of wet areas in minutes
- More than twice as fast as nuclear meters, able to test thinner roofs, and no license required
- A fraction of the cost of airborne and on the roof infra-red systems
- Easy to use, no training required
- Dependable solid state circuitry and foam-lined aluminium sided flight case for long-term reliability
The Dec Scanner indicates the relative moisture content of the roof. To determine absolute moisture content, core samples may be taken from various wet areas and sent to a lab or processed in house using the oven/dry testing procedure.
The Dec Scanner is a completely non-hazardous, lightweight, portable instrument. It is reliable, easy to use and yields good information. Additional advantages of the Dec Scanner include its low operarating costs (D Cell batteries), and the high speed with which large areas can be completely and accurately surveyed with continuous readouts.
Condition: NewBrand: TramexManufacturer's Part Number: DSAL
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 6060
FREE Courier Delivery! (£0.00) - UK MainlandWeight
(largest size, packaged): 22kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.