ProWarm electric underwood heating mats offer a reliable, durable and effective underfloor heating system for laminate floors, engineered and solid wood floors.
The ProWarm under wood heating system has a heat output of 140W/m2. It's an ultra thin electric radiant floor heating solution, designed especially for use under wooden flooring. It's very easy to install and will heat the floor in a uniform manner - with no 'hot spots'.
ProWarm underwood heating mats are available in the following square metre sizes (please choose from the drop-down box above): 1M, 1.5M, 2M, 2.5M, 3M, 3.5M, 4M, 4.5M, 5M, 6M, 7M, 8M, 9M, 10M, 11M, 12M, 13M, 14M, 15M, 16M, 17M, 18M, 19M, 20M, 21M, 22M, 23M, 24M. The maximum mat size in one piece is 12m2 - anything larger is supplied as multiple mats.
Key features of ProWarm underwood heating mats
- High quality EFTE advanced insulation system. Made with the highest quality Fluoropolymers and contains NO PVC coatings.
- Only 2mm thickness - one of the thinnest solutions on the market.
- Constructed using multi-strand wires, making them very tough.
- All ProWarm mats are 500mm wide.
- Easy to install.
- Under floor heating is a very cost-effective method of heating - providing heat where required and minimising heat loss.
- Choice of multiple thermostats.
- ProWarm Lifetime Warranty.
- ProWarm CableSafe Warranty. Accidentally cut through your heating cable, and Pro Warm will replace your cable free of charge.
Please ensure all safety guidelines are followed during and after installation.
Please note: Choose a mat size that will cover 90% of your floor area. It's better to order slightly less, as the mats CANNOT be cut to size.
This useful sizing guide will help you select the correct mat size, as well as the accompanying insulation boards! (PDF document)
Please note: ProWarm underwood heating mats must be used with either ProWarm ProFoam or XP-PRO insulation boards. Where possible we recommend using the 10mm thickness XP-PRO boards.
The product is supplied with detailed, full colour instructions for easy installation. You can also download a PDF document of the Prowarm underwood heating installation instructions manual.
- Made with Fluoropolymer insulated heating cables sandwiched between two layers of specially reinforced aluminium foil.
- The uniform spacing of the heating elements, further backed by the aluminium foil, ensures even heat distribution.
- The heating element is connected to a power supply cable, which is situated in one corner of the mat.
- The power lead is a flat thin two core flexible cord, consisting of two insulated conductors with a metal sheath and an outer sheath.
- Heat output of 140 W/m².
- Available in predetermined lengths with a cold tail – prefabricated and tested in a carefully controlled factory environment.
- The 'hot' and 'cold' lead junctions are uniquely designed to make them 'foolproof'.
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60335 standard.
- SEMKO certified.
- Can be laid on any floor layout.
- Greater comfort due to uniform layout of heating cables and thermostat controlled temperature.
- Suitable for DIY as well as professional use - easy to install, clear instructions and professional technical support.
- A wide range of sizes, power outputs and options for most types of floor coverings are also available.
FREE UK NEXT WORK DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 (EX VAT)!