Ewe Prolapse Harness - Sheep Prolapse Harness - by Connell of Sheffield.
Made in the UK from Rot-Resistant Nylon Webbing.
Applying this ewe truss can help to prevent a uterine prolapse, thereby allowing lambing to proceed whilst exerting pressure on key points. It can also be used to hold back a replaced prolapsed uterus, to lessen the risk of infection. The device keeps the head raised and the back down to relieve pain. It's made from washable, man-made material that won't rot.
- Helps in preventing a prolapse or holding back a replaced uterus.
- Allows ewe to lamb normally.
- Applies pressure on key points.
- Made from rot resistant nylon webbing and leather with quick release buckles.
- Fully washable.
- In high vis red.
- Made in Sheffield, England.