NEW! Weiman Silver Wipes - Cleans, Polishes & Restores Silverware
Introducing Weiman Silver Wipes - keeps your jewellery, silverware and other fine homewares looking their best, year after year.
These convenient, floral-scented wipes help to remove and resist tarnish, leaving a long-lasting and brilliant shine every time.
For use on all silver, such as silver plates, jewellery and antique silver. It's also suitable for other materials such as gold, brass, copper and aluminium.
Also recommended for removing tarnish from dull and tarnished silver. It can also be safely used on jewellery featuring diamonds or gemstones. The non-scratch formula also leaves behind a protectibe coating that prevents tarnish from returning.
Once opened, the wipes will last between 3-6 months. For best results, use within 2 years.
HOW TO USE
1. Remove seal by flipping open lid, squeezing body of the canister, and pulling up firmly on lid to remove from canister. Peel off the seal and discard.
2. Locate the wipe at the centre of the roll, twist to a point, and thread through opening in the lid. Replace the lid and pull the wipe through. Keep the lid closed between uses to prevent moisture loss.
3. Wipe metal using a circular motion to clean and remove tarnish.
4. Rinse with warm water and then dry.
5. Buff with a clean, soft cloth to shine.
Condition: NewBrand: WeimanManufacturer's Part Number: 48A
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 5.75
Economy Delivery - £5.94 (£4.95 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.20kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.