Rubi RW-71 Low Porous Surface Polishing Wax. Self-shining wax with high durability and footfall resistance.
Self-shining liquid. Water based wax designed to create a high gloss look on low porosity surfaces such as polished marble, travertine, polished terrazzo, slate, etc. Once applied, it provides a high resistance to traffic and polishing isn't required.
- Optimal brightness.
- Resistant to water and detergents.
- Water based liquid wax
- Ph: 8.3
- Density: 1,014 Kg/L
- Performance: Approximately 8 m2 / L. NOTE: Performances are merely indicative.
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- On surfaces completely clean and dry, apply an even layer of product with a brush, roller or sponge
- Allow to dry for 24 hours before walking on surface
RW-71 Low Porous Surface Wax can be used on ...
- Agglomerate of quartz and resin
- Hydraulic mosaic
- Polished granite
- Polished marble
- Polished terrazzo
- Rustic tile
- Unpolished natural stone
RW-71 Low Porous Surface Wax can be used to ...
Condition: NewBrand: RubiManufacturer's Part Number: 23932
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 17.75
Economy Delivery - £5.40 (£4.50 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 1.3kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.