- 6mm diamond core drill bit + 6mm pro masonry drill bit.
- 10mm Hex Shank design - fits straight into the drill chuck without the need for an adaptor!
- Armeg PTC diamond drill bits feature thin wall, continuous diamond crowns for fast, efficient cutting and extended life. Not to be confused with short life diamond grit alternatives.
- Capable of cutting hundreds of holes in all grades of porcelain tile.
- Perfect combination of diamond grade and precision manufacturing provides exceptional product strength and massively enhanced tool life.
- Slug collection and ejection compartment.
- Can be used in both corded and cordless drills.
- Armeg PTC diamond core bits need a constant flow of water at the tip through the entire drilling process.
- Can also be used in marble, granite, travertine, natural slate, quarry tiles, ceramic tiles, natural stone, limestone, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions What speed should the drill bits be used at?
The optimum speed is 900 RPM. How quickly should I be able to produce a hole through a porcelain tile?
A hole should be produced through a porcelain tile in seconds rather than minutes. Excessive drilling times are usually due to insufficient pressure being applied through the drilling process or incorrect speed setting on the power tool. How much pressure should I apply whilst drilling?
Sufficient pressure should be applied to keep the drill bit progressing through the tile (signified by tile dust being visible in the cooling water). Why are there two drill bits in my plastic tube?
The drill bit with the red shank is the tile drill bit, the other is a professional quality masonry bit for producing the fixing hole behind the tile. Do NOT use the tile bit for drilling masonry!
Condition: NewBrand: ArmegManufacturer's Part Number: PTC060CRM
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 41.39
Economy Delivery - £5.94 (£4.95 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.12kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.