ProWarm electric underfloor heating mats offer a reliable, durable and effective underfloor heating system that is ideal for use under tiles.
200w underfloor heating mats are ideal for use in areas of high heat loss such as conservatories. They give a 25% faster warm up time compared with 150w mats. They consist of a thin loose wire, which is evenly spaced and attached to a glass fibre mesh. This allows for fast and safe installation.
Pro Warm underfloor heating kits contain everything you need to install them, along with detailed installation instructions, all packaged in one box.
200w mats are available in the following square metre sizes (please choose from the drop-down box above): 1M, 1.5M, 2M, 2.5M, 3M, 3.5M, 4M, 4.5M, 5M, 6M, 7M, 8M, 9M, 10M, 11M, 12M, 13M, 14M, 15M, 16M, 17M & 18M. The maximum mat size in one piece is 12m2 - anything larger is supplied as multiple mats.
Key features of ProWarm under floor heating mats
- The Professionals' choice.
- High quality EFTE advanced insulation system. Made with the highest quality Fluoropolymers and contains NO PVC coatings.
- Only 2mm thickness - one of the thinnest solutions on the market. Can be tiled straight over if required.
- Constructed using multi-strand wires, making them very tough.
- 500mm wide.
- Easy to install.
- Under floor heating is a very cost-effective method of heating - providing heat where required and minimising heat loss.
- Choice of multiple thermostats.
- ProWarm Lifetime Warranty.
- CableSafe Warranty. Accidentally cut through your heating cable, and the manufacturer will replace your cable free of charge.
Kit also contains:
- ProWarm digital thermostat. Select your desired model from the drop-down box above.
- Ultraprime floor primer.
- High quality roller. For applying primer to sub-floor.
- Adhesive tape. To assist in holding the mat in position during installation.
Please ensure all safety guidelines are followed during and after installation.
Please note: Choose a mat size that will cover 90% of your floor area. It's better to order slightly less, as the mats CANNOT be cut to size.
This useful sizing guide will help you select the correct mat size, as well as the accompanying insulation boards! (PDF document)
The product is supplied with detailed, full colour instructions for easy installation. You can also download a PDF document of the installation instructions manual.
- A fibreglass mesh is used to ensure the desired heat output is acheived by spacing out the high quality cable at the correct distance.
- Installation is very easy as the mat is simply rolled out to cover the desired heating area.
- A series-type heating cable is used, with a twin conductor and a cold lead of 2m at one end.
- The resistance heating wire is enclosed in an initial fluoropolymer insulation layer, which is itself is wrapped in a protective metal shielding, before being encased in a final plastic outer sheath. The final diameter of the twin conductor cable is 3mm.
- The 'hot' and 'cold' lead junctions are uniquely designed to make them 'foolproof'.
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60335 standard.
- CE certified by SGS.
- Can be laid on any floor layout.
- Greater comfort due to uniform layout of heating cables and thermostat controlled temperature.
- Suitable for DIY as well as professional use - easy to install, clear instructions and professional technical support.
- A wide range of sizes, power outputs and options for most types of floor coverings are also available.
FREE UK NEXT WORK DAY DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 (EX VAT)!