NEW! Fluke T90 Continuity & Voltage Tester
Fluke’s two-pole voltage and continuity testers are built to work the way you work. They give you the best combination of safety, ease-of-use and fast answers available anywhere.
- CAT II 690V, CAT III 600V safety rating. Fluke’s family of two-pole voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- 2 ways to detect ac/dc voltage: 1. a clear, instantly visible LED indicator, 2. an audible continuity test.
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory: Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- WearGuard insulation shows damage to test leads
Applicable specification for T90 is highlighted in yellow/bold type below.
|Voltage AC/DC||12V - 690V||12V - 690V||6V - 690V||6V - 690V|
|Continuity||0 - 400 kΩ|
|Frequency||0 / 40 - 400 Hz|
|Phase rotation||N/A||100 V - 690 V|
|Resistance measurement||N/A||N/A||N/A||Up to 1999 Ω|
|Response Time (LED indicator)||< 0.5 s|
|200Ω input impedance||Current draw 3,5 mA @ 690 V|
Current draw 1,15 mA @ 230 V
|7Ω input impedance (with load buttons pressed)||N/A||Current draw 30 mA @ 230 V|
|Safety rating||CAT II 690V|
CAT III 600V
|CAT III 690V|
CAT IV 600V
|Power requirement||2 x AA batteries|
|Net weight||180 g (T90)|
280 g (T110. T130, T150)
|Size (length, width, height)||23 x 6.5 x 3.8 cm (T90)|
26 x 7 x 3.8 cm (T110, T130, T150)
|Country of origin||Romania|
Condition: NewBrand: FlukeManufacturer's Part Number: 4016945
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 54.59
Economy Delivery - £5.40 (£4.50 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.40kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.