Starrett Bi Metal Hole Saw Cutter - 41mm (1.5/8 Inch) - Deep Cut
Starrett Deep Cut holesaws combine the tried and tested tooth form of the previous Dual Pitch holesaw, with a new tooth material for enhanced heat and wear resistance.
This bi-metal holesaw also features an increased cutting depth of 51mm (2 inches) and is ideal for cutting metal of more than 3mm thickness, tubes with a wall thickness of greater than 3mm and wood up to 51mm (2 inches) thick.
- Aggressive material penetration and kerf clearance.
- Ideal for solid materials or tubes of a wall thickness greater than 3mm.
- 51mm hole saw depth improves cutting performance on tubes, particularly where there is a need to cut through both sides of the tube.
- New cobalt tooth material for enhanced heat and wear resistance and longer product life.
- The increased hole saw depth requires arbors with an extended length pilot drill (e.g. A1E, A2E or A17-38E).
Condition: NewBrand: StarrettManufacturer's Part Number: DCH0158
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 9.71
Economy Delivery - £5.40 (£4.50 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.18kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.