RRP: £410.48 (+VAT). SAVE £61.48!
Rubi TX-1020 MAX Tile Cutter (Previously Rubi TX 900 Tile Cutter)
- For intensive cutting of all types of tile - ideal for porcelain tiles, ceramics and extruded tiles.
- Thanks to its high performance multi-point breaker and its rotating square system, the TX-MAX performs quick and easy angular cuts (from 0º to 45º).
- 1,200kg power breaker - for cutting the hardest materials.
- The breaking mechanism can be used with only one hand, with the locking and unlocking of the gripper by means of a ratchet and trigger system.
- This system increases performance, both in thin materials as well as materials of greater thickness (from 3-21mm without the protector and up to 19mm with the anti-marking protector).
- Mobile separator with aluminium clamp, equipped with a plastic protector to avoid marking on the most delicate surfaces.
- Increased visibility while scoring and separating.
- Robust Ø30mm tubular steel guides with extra-long aluminum slides.
- Lateral stop for the measurement and fixing of repetitive narrow cuts.
- Reinforced, aluminium-injected base for greater robustness.
- With two additional side arms - to increase the support surface for large format tiles.
- Handle with soft grip for greater ergonomics and comfort.
- Cutting length - 102cm (40")
- Diagonal cutting length - 70x70cm (27x27")
- Cutting height - 3-21mm (1/8-13/16")
- Separator power - 1,200kg (2,645lb)
- Weight with carrying case - 19.4kg (42.77lb)
- Includes robust carry case, 8mm & 22mm Extreme scoring wheels.
- With 2 year warranty - upgrade to 5 years when you join Club Rubi (free membership).
Condition: NewBrand: RubiManufacturer's Part Number: 17915
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 418.8
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (£0.00) - UK MainlandWeight
(largest size, packaged): 24.0kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.