Snipe nose plier with insulated handles and slim, semi-circular shaped and serrated jaws. Accurately machined jaws provide a sure grip on the workpiece.
Tips give good grip and improved accessibility in confined spaces. Sharp edges for cutting softer material such as copper wire and plastic insulated wire.
- Finish: Black oxidised, anti-corrosion treated.
- Material: Chrome-Vanadium.
- Handles insulated up to 1000 volts.
- Cutting capacity: Hard steel wire.
- Overall length: 200mm.
- ISO:5745 DIN: 5745
- Conforming to CEI/IEC 900, EN 60900.