Side cutting pliers with insulated handles and progressive edges.
Specially designed to cut hard materials such as piano wire and spring steel wire close to the joint and additionally to cut softer materials such as copper wire and plastic insulated wire at the tip.
- Finish: Black oxidised, anti-corrosion treated.
- Material: Chrome-Vanadium.
- Insualted handles up to 1000 volts.
- Rounded jaws give improved accessibility in confined spaces.
- Overall length 160mm.
- ISO: 5749, DIN: 5749
- Conforms to CEI/IEC 900, EN 60900
- Piano wire: 2.0mm
- Copper: 2.75mm
- CuZn: 2.5mm
- Fe: 2.5mm
Condition: NewBrand: BahcoManufacturer's Part Number: 2101S-160
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 35.99
Economy Delivery - £5.94 (£4.95 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.520kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.