Bahco 21HDG heavy-duty side cutting pliers are designed to survive over 50,000 cuts of Piano wire. Needing only 630N of hand force to cut hard wire, the 21HDG pliers require 25% less effort compared to conventional pliers.
- Finish: Black oxidised, anti-corrosion treated.
- Material: High performance alloy steel.
- Ergo handles in two-material combination.
- Edges induction hardened at 64 HRC.
- Rounded jaws give improved accessibility in confined spaces.
- Equipped with a return spring featuring an on/off function.
- Ergonomically designed with black oxidised ergo grip.
- Cutting capacity: 2mm Piano wire.
- Overall length: 140mm.
Condition: NewBrand: BahcoManufacturer's Part Number: 21HDG-140
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 33.11
Economy Delivery - £5.40 (£4.50 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.23kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.