Armeg Pro-Step Drill - (4 - 22mm) - the perfect tool for electricians wanting to create consistently accurate holes in trunking and sheet steel!
- Laser etched diameter markings enable the user to easily create accurately sized holes.
- 13 different drill diameter steps provide numerous hole diameter options.
- Precision ground, tapered cutting edges allow material up to 6mm to be drilled, burr free!
- Can also be used for drilling holes in plastics, plywood, formica and non-ferrous metals.
- Use cutting compound (AR-ECC002) when drilling with the Armeg Pro-Step to maintain sharpness and tool life.
Condition: NewBrand: ArmegManufacturer's Part Number: EMWSD04-22
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 47.99
Economy Delivery - £5.94 (£4.95 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.23kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.