NEW! Armeg Acceler8% MAX Carbide Tipped Hole Saw - 20mm (Short)
The new Armeg Acceler8% MAX Carbide Tipped Hole Saw (20mm) provides EXTREME life in stainless steel!
Armeg Acceler8% MAX cutters are ideal when working on metal enclosures, trunking, cabinets, structural steelwork and pipework.
Can be used in mild steel, stainless steel, steel plate, cast iron, aluminium, brass, copper, FRP (i.e. fibreglass) and plastic.
- Drills steel up to 5mm thick
- Drills up to 350 holes in stainless steel and tough alloys
- Special tungsten carbide teeth provide excellent wear and heat resistance
- One piece construction - no assembly is required and enables accurate drilling
- Safety collar stop prevents over penetration for safer, faster operation
- Ejector spring ejects the slug for hassle free drilling
- 3mm Hex Key included with replacement springs and pilot drills available separately to keep your cutter in use for longer
- Diameter size: 20mm
- Length: 65mm
- Working length: 5mm