The Nedo mEsstronic with 0.1 mm resolution is an electronic telescopic measuring rod which is primarily intended for the measurement of glazing bars.
It is equipped with two precisely adjusted stops, so that two measuring ranges; 0.15-2.35 m and 0.81-3.00 m are at the user's disposal. It is possible to switch from one range to another at any time with the touch of a button.
A memory module, capable of storing up to 250 measurements, is available as an accessory (please contact us for more details). The stored values can then be transferred into a control system for suitable glazing bar saws. Alternatively, they can be transferred to a PC for further processing with the aid of the Nedo Interface. If desired, the Nedo mEsstronic with 0.1 mm resolution can be supplied with a RS 232 data transfer cable. Click here for Messtronic accessoriesFEATURES
- 2 measuring ranges (change of range via push-button):
0.15 m to 2.35 m
0.81 m to 3.00 m
- Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 mm
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5 V batteries (AA). Operation duration: approx 30 hours (continuous use)
- Automatic switch-off after 3 minutes of non-use
- Zero function: fixes reference points for relative measurements
- Port for memory module (with capacity for 250 memory locations) or RS 232 data transfer cable
- Up to 10 measured values can be stored without memory module
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- With 1 year guarantee
Condition: NewBrand: NedoManufacturer's Part Number: 583-115
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 1376.39
FREE Courier Delivery! (£0.00) - UK MainlandWeight
(largest size, packaged): 2.740kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.