DMT® Diamond Wave™ - convex/concave diamond sharpener.
DMT have developed the first diamond sharpener to combine convex and concave abrasive surfaces. The uniquely designed Diamond Wave affords longer sharpening strokes over traditional slip stones providing 0.0625" (1.6mm) radii tapering to 1.000" (25.4mm) radii accommodating all curved gouges.
One tool can properly maintain a wide range of curved surface tools like in-cannel and out-cannel gouges, carving tools and wood turning tools. No messy oils needed-sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products.
- Overall length: 10" (254mm).
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Precisely micronized monocrystalline diamond coating to assure smooth and even stock removal.
- Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge.
- Convex and Concave diamond surface in one sharpening tool for all curved cutting edges.
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water.
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
- Diamond Wave, non-skid mat in hanging plastic container.
- Made in USA.
Condition: NewBrand: DMTManufacturer's Part Number: WAV-F
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 71.99
Economy Delivery - £5.40 (£4.50 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.21kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.