DMT Dia-Sharp® - continuous diamond bench stone.
Guaranteed not to hollow or groove, DMT’s precisely engineered Dia-Sharp Bench Stone with continuous diamond surface assures consistent, even sharpening every time. The 8" length is great for both long and short knives providing cutting edge performance for a quick, keen edge on small contact areas and pointed tools. Extra-Extra Coarse diamond (120 micron / 120 mesh) for extreme removal of material and edge repair. Perfect for flattening plane soles, irons and chisel backseven conventional and water stones. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed-sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products. Made in USA.
- Size: 8" x 3" x 0.375" (203mm x 76mm x 10mm).
- Sharpening surface accommodates range of edges - from large knives to small pointed tools.
- Extra-Extra Coarse for extreme edge repair or material removal.
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface.
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water.
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.