RRP: £43.50 (+VAT). 46% OFF!
40% wider opening compared to a standard adjustable wrench of equivalent size. Head combines slimness for accessibility with strength for performance, this combined with a convenient length of the handle and low weight make it perfect for plumbers and other tradesmen that carry their tools with them.
- Precision-hardened & anti-corrosion treated.
- Can withstand high torque loads.
- Overall length: 218mm (approx 8 1/2").
- Max jaw capacity: 38mm.
- Phosphated finish.
- Long-life, tapered jaws and 15° head angle with no protruding shank when fully open.
- Fixed jaw has left-reading measurement scale in mm.
- Comfortable thermoplastic handle and larger grip width.
- Complies with the following standards: DIN 3117 Form A, BS 6333 and ISO 6787.
Condition: NewBrand: BahcoManufacturer's Part Number: 9031
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 28.19
Economy Delivery - £5.40 (£4.50 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.38kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.