RRP: £43.53 (+VAT). 47% OFF!
Bahco 9029 adjustable spanner - with 40% wider opening compared to a standard adjustable wrench of equivalent size. Head combines slimness for accessibility with strength for performance, this combined with a convenient length of the handle and low weight make it perfect for plumbers and other tradesmen that carry their tools with them.
- Precision-hardened & anti-corrosion treated.
- Can withstand high torque loads.
- Overall length: 170mm (approx 6 2/3").
- Max jaw capacity: 32mm.
- Phosphated finish.
- Long-life, tapered jaws and 15° head angle with no protruding shank when fully open.
- Fixed jaw has left-reading measurement scale in mm.
- Comfortable thermoplastic handle and larger grip width.
- Complies with the following standards: DIN 3117 Form A, BS 6333 and ISO 6787.
Condition: NewBrand: BahcoManufacturer's Part Number: 9029
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 27.95
Economy Delivery - £5.94 (£4.95 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.2kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.