NEW! Rubi Dry Gres Premium Diamond Tile Drill Bits Kit 6 (7pc)
Set of six Rubi Dry Gres Premium dry cut diamond drill bits, complete with Multidrill guide and a practical carry case. No water required and TRIPLE long life!
The Drygres Premium Kit 6 contains 6 drill bits of diameters: Ø 6, 8, 20, 35, 50 and 68mm.
- TRIPLE long life!
- Expect to drill an average of 60 holes in porcelain tiles with the 6mm and 8mm premium drill bits
- The larger drill bits will drill an average of 150 holes in porcelain if used correctly
- Made with high resistance diamond grits and quality materials providing extra long life
- Designed for drilling dry into all types of tiles, as well as porcelain, stoneware, marble and granite
- Drill bit sizes 6mm and 8mm are perfect for fixing bathroom accessories on tiled surfaces
- The larger drill bits included in the kit are ideal for creating the necessary holes needed for fitting sockets, pipes, drains, lights, etc
- Vacuum brazed - provides very fast and high quality dry drilling
- NO water cooling required!
- For use with an angle grinder (direct connection) or electric drill (adaptor ref: RT-05976 required)
- Drill bit sizes 6mm and 8mm feature integrated wax inside, which melts during use to provide cooling and lubrication during drilling
- The larger drill bits feature a lateral opening that improves cooling of the drill and makes it easier to eliminate solid waste after each hole
- Before drilling a new hole, ensure that the drill is clean and free of any obstruction
- Maximum operating speed 14,000 RPM. For best results apply minimal pressure - let the tool do the work!
- Cutting depths: 30mm (drill bit sizes 6mm, 8mm and 20mm) 38mm in larger drill bits
- M14 thread
- Kit includes Multidrill guide and carry case
Condition: NewBrand: RubiManufacturer's Part Number: 51929
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 274.79
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (£0.00) - UK MainlandWeight
(largest size, packaged): 1.55kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.