NEW! Rubi Dry Gres 4DRILL Diamond Porcelain Tile Drill Bit Ø 12mm
- EXTRA long-life due to resistance welding of diamond particles and metal alloy. These tile drill bits are amongst the best on the market in terms of number of holes.
- Especially designed for drilling porcelain tiles. Also suitable for drilling other porcelain materials and natural stone.
- For bathrooms, kitchens, DIY, pools and large formats.
- NO water cooling required!
- Contains wax inside. The wax melts during use, concentrating the wax on the tip to stay lubricated when drilling.
- The body is reinforced with a captive screw. It offers better performance and rigidity, and keeps the wax at the tip of the drill.
- Easy start-up without sliding. Doesn't need a centre guide.
- Better finish compared with the competitors, with minimal chipping of the material being drilled.
- Perfect for using with cordless battery drills (from 1,000 - 2,500 RPM) as well as corded drills (up to 3,000 RPM). NOT for use in hammer position.
- Hexagonal connection - for power drills with a 13mm chuck.
- 36mm cutting depth (6, 8 & 10mm). 40mm cutting depth (12, 14 & 20mm).
- Made in the UK.
Condition: NewBrand: RubiManufacturer's Part Number: 05927
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 20.99
Economy Delivery - £5.40 (£4.50 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.12kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.