Marcrist CK750 250mm Fast Tile Cutting Diamond Blade
Exceptional long life blade, ideal for cutting ceramics, mosaics, natural stone, marble and porcelain (<20mm thick).
- Diameter: 250mm. Bore: 25.4/30mm (removable inner ring changes bore size)
- Can be used with dry or wet tile saws (no flange).
- Features: Smooth rim for total precision, with micro diamond grit for tear-free cutting. Fast cutting speed. 10mm diamond rim depth (compared to 7mm on most others). Does not run out or run off.
- Provides precise cutting performance on materials such as ceramic tiles, mosaics, marble, slate, granite and porcelain (<20mm in thickness).
- PLEASE NOTE: it may not be able to cut 20mm thick porcelain slabs, it depends upon the density of the porcelain. It would certainly need at least two passes to cut the slab.
Condition: NewBrand: MarcristManufacturer's Part Number: 1125.1250
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 104.39
Economy Delivery - £5.40 (£4.50 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 0.95kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.