Leica Lino L2 Lithium - Cross Line Laser Level. With Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries. Exact and quick projection of horizontal and vertical lines
- Outstanding laser visibility - The high-precision optics of the Leica Lino L2 ensure outstanding laser line visibility up to 25 metres, depending on lighting conditions. Its exceptionally long horizontal and vertical laser lines are projected to floors, walls and ceilings at more than 180 degrees.
- Self-levelling - The new Leica L2 automatically adjusts its positioning if it is slightly out of level, up to ± 4°. Outside this limit a visual alert is activated to prevent errors.
- Smart adaptors - Smart adaptors allow for quick and precise positioning. You can set up rotatable adaptors over edges and profiles, or easily attach them to iron pipes, tracks and bars.
- Triple power concept - The Lino L2’s triple power concept ensures an uninterrupted workflow. You can power your laser by using rechargeable Li-Ion batteries for up to 44 hours on one charge. Alternatively, you can use Alkaline batteries, or simply its charger.
- Rugged design - The new Leica Lino L2 is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards. This makes it a rugged instrument suitable for all jobs.
- Package includes: Lithium battery pack, hard carry case & Twist 250 adaptor.
|Range ||up to 25m (depending on lighting conditions) |
|Range with laser receiver ||up to 80m (depending on lighting conditions) |
|Levelling accuracy ||± 0.2 mm / m |
|Self-levelling range ||± 4 ° |
|Self-levelling time ||< 3 s |
|Number of laser lines ||2 |
|Beam direction ||vertical, horizontal |
|Laser line width at 5m ||< 2 mm |
|Laser type ||635 nm / class 2 (red) |
|Battery type ||Li-Ion rechargeable (or AA 3 x 1.5 V) |
|Operating time ||up to 44 h (Li-Ion) depending on laser mode |
|Temperature range storage ||-25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F) |
|Temperature range operation ||-10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F) |
|Protection class ||IP 54 |
|Dimensions ||110 x 60 x 100 mm |
|Weight with batteries ||530 g |
|Tripod thread Lino ||1/4" |
|Tripod thread adapter ||1/4" + 5/8" |
|Ref. No. ||864413 |
|EAN / UPC ||7640110697528 |