NEW! Grabo Pro 300 - Electric Vacuum Tile Suction Lifter (Digital)
Heavy lifting has never been so easy thanks to the Grabo Pro 300 - the industry-leading portable vacuum lifter!
With the Grabo Pro 300, you'll no longer have to rely on bulky and complex heavy-lifters, or manual suction cups for lifting large format tiles or porcelain slabs. It also boasts a maximum lifting capacity of 170kg.
This model also features a smart digital pressure sensor. With a simple press of a button, the lifting function is automatically activated and regulated, providing the optimum level of suction you need. This will keep objects in complete control whether it's being lifted or even during movement. The readout can also be switched between PSI, bar, kg or lb.
The Grabo Pro 300 also provides 170kg of lifting capacity, making it ideal for lifting large format tiles.
- Fully portable electric vacuum suction cup
- Handles unwieldy loads quicker and safer
- Will secure to almost any coarse or smooth surface, ideal for use on rough paving slabs and porcelain tiles
- Works perfectly with glass, wood, tiles, metals and other materials
- Minimizes risk of damage to expensive materials
- Max lifting capacity: 170kg
- Power: 16w
- Ergonomic 35mm handle
- Digital display - shows maximum weight that can be safely lifted at that very moment - displayed in both pounds and kgs
- Display also shows the pressure applied in both bars and psi
- Smart Digital Pressure Sensor - detects and maintains the required pressure while material is being lifted, providing precision handling and installation
- Automatic Pressure Maintaining Function - stops the pump from reaching the maximum vacuum capacity of 11.6 PSI
- Powerful vacuum pump and rechargeable battery pack are concealed within the grab handle
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Run time: 90 minutes
- Dimensions: 300mm x 184mm x 121mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
HOW IT WORKS
The Grabo Pro 300 is equipped with a robust vacuum pump. The foam rubber vacuum seal is strong and resistant to any loss of vacuum pressure.
In order to lift any slab of flat solid material, simply turn on the unit and place it straight on the surface.
Once the pressure pump is activated, it creates a strong suction and firmly attaches to any non-porous flat surface up to 170kg.
It will then automatically monitor the vacuum and if any pressure is lost, the pump is automatically powered up until the vacuum pressure is restored.
FULL KIT INCLUDES
- Grabo Pro 300 - Electric Vacuum Tile Suction Lifter (Digital)
- Battery (preinstalled)
- Foam rubber seal
- Multi-socket charger
- Handy Grabo fabric carry bag
- Instruction manual
- 1 year warranty