Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester - With FieldSense
Measure voltage … without test leads!
Working in electrical boxes jammed with wires can be challenging when you're trying to find a safe metallic contact point. Now, with Fluke’s T6-600 with integrated FieldSense technology, you can quickly and easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level - without the need for test leads.
5 reasons why you need the Fluke T6 600 tester!
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be everywhere: the 17.8 mm open fork is the widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage
- See voltage or current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient trouble shooting
- 1 to 600 V ac or dc
- 0 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard 2 year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase
Usage Tips: FieldSense Technology
Do not hold or touch the wire you are testing during a measurement. Use the black probe to make the ground connection if:
- wearing gloves or insulated footwear
- standing on an insulated ladder
- additional ground contact is required for the application
FieldSense measurement looks like this when properly grounded:
- display colour turns green
- display shows a valid measurement >16 V rather than dashes or 0.0
- shows for measurement ≥30 V
|Function ||Needs test leads ||Range ||Res ||Accuracy |
ac voltage true-rms
|No ||600 V ||1 V ||±(3% + 3 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz  |
ac current true-rms
|No ||200.0 A ||0.1 A ||±(3% + 3 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz |
|No || ||1 Hz ||±(1% + 2 counts) |
|Volts ac true-rms ||Yes ||600 V ||1 V ||±(1.5% + 2 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz |
|Volts dc ||Yes ||600 V ||1 V ||±(1% + 2 counts) |
|Resistance ||Yes ||2000 Ω ||1 Ω ||±(1% + 2 counts) |
|Safety || ||600 V CAT III |
Accuracy: ± ( [ % of reading] + [number of least significant digits] ). Accuracy is specified for 1 year after calibration, at 18 °C to 28 °C (64 °F to 82 °F) with relative humidity to 90 %. AC measurements are ac-coupled, RMS responding.
Accuracy: Add 3 % without an external ground connection. External ground connection required for user wearing insulated gloves, standing on an insulated ladder, or otherwise insulated from earth ground.
Accuracy: FieldSense is specified from 16 V to 100 % of range.
|Calibration ||1 year calibration cycle |
|Dimensions ||61.1 x 259.3 x 43.8 mm |
|Jaw opening ||17.8 mm |
|Weight ||0.35 kg (0.78 lb) |
|Temperature ||Operating ||-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F) |
|Storage ||-30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F) |
|Altitude ||Operating ||2,000 m (6,562 feet) |
|Storage ||10,000 m (32,808 feet) |
|Relative Humidity ||0% to 90%, 5 °C to 30 °C (41 °F to 86 °F) |
|0% to 75%, 30°C to 40 °C (86 °F to 104 °F) |
|0% to 45%, 40°C to 50 °C (104 °F to 122 °F) |
|Battery Type and Life ||2 x AA (IEC LR6); 360 hours continuous, typical; 200 hours using FieldSense |
|Temperature coefficient ||0.1 x (specified accuracy) / °C for <18°C or >28 °C |
|(< 64.4 °F or > 82.4 °F) |
|Safety ||IEC/EN 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2 |
|Electromagnetic Environment ||IEC/EN 61326-1: Portable | Condition: NewBrand: FlukeManufacturer's Part Number: 4910322
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 222.23
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (£0.00) - UK MainlandWeight
(largest size, packaged): 0.60kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.