BEST SELLER! RRP: £158.37 (+VAT). SAVE £58!
Armeg Torque Screwdriver Set - VDE Insulated - Adjustable Torque - 13pc Fully Loaded Set!
Switch >Click< & Drive>>>
The Armeg Fully Loaded Switch Blade Set includes:
- Contains 3 VDE handles & 9 VDE blades - giving 27 drive options!
- Why do you need a VDE adjustable torque screwdriver? Comply with regulation BS7671 by ensuring that mains and individual MCB and RCD connections are tightened to the required torque recommended by the manufacturer.
- The torque can be adjusted and set between 1-6Nm as required. The wide torque range provides increased versatility for different manufacturers' requirements.
- Audible clicking sound allows users to hear and feel when the correct torque has been reached.
- Distinctive white markings allow users to quickly identify and adjust torque levels.
- All Switch-Blade VDE handles and blades can be interchanged to provide the ultimate flexibility when working on a variety of live installation applications.
- Secure blade auto-lock mechanism provides safe working whilst the quick-release system allows rapid blade changes.
- Safety guaranteed. 1000v Rated. VDE/Gs Approved. IEC 60900.
- 1 x 1000v VDE adjustable torque screwdriver handle. With individual calibration certificate.
- 1 x torque adjuster.
- 1 x 1000v VDE screwdriver handle.
- 1 x 1000v VDE T-handle.
- 9 x 1000v VDE interchangeable blades (1 of each):
PZ1, PZ2, Plus/Minus 1, Plus/Minus 2, SL3.5, SL4.0, SL5.5, Hex 3mm, Hex 4mm.
Condition: NewBrand: ArmegManufacturer's Part Number: SDSBSET001FL
Availability: OutOfStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 119.99
Economy Delivery - £5.40 (£4.50 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 2.00kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.