NEW! Armeg Dry Diamond Core Drill Set 11pc (5x Drills + 6x Extras)
Introducing the Armeg Diamond Core Drill Kit - providing accurate, smooth and clean breakouts when deep core drilling through brick, concrete, natural stone and other materials!
The range of Armeg Dry Diamond Core Drills are designed with a 130mm throat for deep core drilling, allowing the core to drill through a standard brick in one action - with no need to stop and break out the core.
- 1/2 inch BSP thread system
- Ideally suited to lightweight building materials, ordinary facing brickwork, blockwork up to 10n/mm2, general concrete, soft bricks, lightweight blocks, natural stone and limestone
- Recommended for use with a 850w drive power tool (minimum)
- Smooth, accurate cutting - the segments sit in balance with the body and give relief both internally and externally
- Made with premium synthetic diamond grit - allows the cores to be used on 'rotary only' for cleaner exit holes, improved performance and product life
- Diamond core drills in diameters: 42mm, 52mm, 65mm, 117mm and 127mm
- SDS Plus to 1/2" BSP adaptor
- Hexagon to 1/2" BSP adaptor
- 200mm 1/2" BSP extension
- 400mm masonry pilot drill
- 225mm A-Taper guide rod
- Extractor drift
- Sturdy carry case
Condition: NewBrand: ArmegManufacturer's Part Number: CDD5PCSET
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 127.55
FREE Next Work Day Delivery! (£0.00) - UK MainlandWeight
(largest size, packaged): 7.95kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.