The world leading scaffold status tagging system to help prevent working at height hazards and efficiently manage inspection procedures. A Scafftag should be fitted at all legal access points (normally ladder access) from first build stage and remain on the structure until dismantled. It can be attached via the porthole, locked in via a scaffold clip or secured with a pull tie. Helps you to comply with legislative requirements and good practices of:
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment at suitable periods as deemed appropriate by a risk assessment
- Ensuring employees are informed if equipment is not safe to use
Scafftags are widely used as a safety inspection management system and used by ISO9000 companies worldwide. This kit is supplied with:
Product may vary slightly in appearance to image shown.
- 10x ScaffTag holders - 'Do Not Use Scaffold' printed on the front.
- 20x ScaffTag inserts - These are double-sided with space to provide various information regarding safety and inspections.
- 1x fine permanent marker pens.
- Weather resistant.
- Provides a clear inspection trail and ensures the user is informed of the status of the equipment.
- To notify users regarding the safety of the scaffolding - can be a lifesaver!
Condition: NewBrand: ScafftagManufacturer's Part Number: 3900/10
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 59.99
Economy Delivery - £5.94 (£4.95 +VAT)Weight
(largest size, packaged): 1.08kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.