Front sideReverse side
- Stainless steel engineers rules
- Accuracy of the graduations conforms to BS4372:1968
- The most widely specified pattern by British engineers
- Two sided. Graduated as follows:
Front side - one edge: 16ths, 32nds, 64ths
Front side - other edge: 10ths, 20ths, 50ths, 100ths
Reverse side - one edge: 0.5mm (figured in mm)
Reverse side - other edge: 1mm (figured in mm)
- Made in Germany by Vogel - one of the World's leading manufacturers of top quality stainless steel rules
- Made from stainless steel (grade 4310) with a satin finish
- Available in sizes: 150mm/6in (18mm width, 0.5mm thickness) and 300mm/12in (30mm width, 1mm thickness)
300mm variation pictured
Extracts from BS 4372:1968
Maximum permitted departure from nominal for the distance between any two graduation lines on a single scale up to and including 300mm: 0.1mm.
Maximum permitted departure from nominal for the position of the 10mm graduation line from its flat end datum: 0.08mm.
Condition: NewBrand: VogelManufacturer's Part Number: 60R
Availability: InStockUK Shipping Category:
Price Inc VAT: GBP 8.39
Courier Delivery - £7.14 (£5.95 +VAT) - UK MainlandWeight
(largest size, packaged): 0.680kg
"No hassle" 14 day returns policy - providing the item has not been used.