Armeg Brick Line Runner - The Quick and Simple Way to Run a Line.
- Brick Line Runner is the new tool for builders and bricklayers, which provides the ultimate quick and simple way to run a brick line.
- Featuring spring loaded jaws which securely clamp over bricks it provides a fast, easy and convenient way for bricklayers to run accurate brick lines and allows for work where alternative options such as corner blocks and line pins can't perform. Simply fix the clamps, run the line and lay your course.
- Brick Line Runner fits securely over bricks with rubber pads which grip tightly to the brick surface, meaning there is no requirement to maintain perfect tension when setting up the line. Set the line up slack and clamp off tight!
- Features precise line slots in the external jaw which means brick lines can easily be run around both internal and external corners. This allows for multiple walls to be worked on simultaneously enabling bricklayers and builders to maximise their time.
- Manufactured from a tough PPR material it is durable with the strength required to withstand the conditions of a building site. The versatile tool can be used on most smooth or raked bricks and blocks approximately 95 - 125mm wide.
- Armeg ABLR001 - supplied as a twin pack. Includes 2 clamps and 10 metres of Brick Line.
(largest size, packaged): 0.3kgEstimated Delivery (working days): 1-2 daysUK Shipping Category:
Economy Delivery - £4.50 (+VAT)