You are here:
Starrett Bi Metal Hole Saw - Dual Pitch (14-30mm)Ref: ST-DH
Starrett hole saw - Dual Pitch Professional bi metal hole cutter. Available in sizes: 14mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm, 25mm, 27mm, 29mm & 30mm. Larger sizes (32-210mm) also available - click here!
Starrett Dual Pitch Professional Hole Saws are the latest development in multi-use bi-metal hole saws. Featuring the smooth cutting action of the constant pitch hole saw, combined with aggressive material penetration and swarf clearance. Dual Pitch Professional hole cutters will cut thin and thicker gauge materials equally well. This removes the need to carry a constant and a variable pitch hole saw. Advantages
- Will produce an excellent cutting performance in metal, aluminium, stainless steel & non-ferrous metals. Also capable of cutting a range of other materials inc wood, plastic, fibreglass & plaster.
- Cuts thin (<3mm), medium (3-13mm) and thick (>13mm) materials.
- New tooth geometry resulting in huge improvements in chip flow.
- Smooth cut with minimal tendency to bite or snag when cutting thinner gauge materials.
- Cutting depth 41mm (1 5/8").
Weight (packaged): 0.26kg
Estimated delivery (working days): 1-2 days
Return to: Hole Saw Cutters - Starrett